Innovate and Learn Grant
Indigenous groups and ethnic minorities.
Age-discriminated vulnerable groups, notably the young and the elderly
Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people
People living with disabilities
Grant amount5.000 - 200.000
Closing date15 Nov 2017
For groups and organisations to test and scale new approaches. Innovate and Learn grants are available from €5,000 to €200,000 (approx. ₱265,000 to ₱10,600,000).
Please follow these steps:
- Take the eligibility test below
- Read the Grant Manual
- Read the baseline report infographics
- Read the call for proposals infographics.
- Download and complete the following forms:
- Submit application through the online application system.
You may send your application any time, but all submissions under this grant will be reviewed according to the following schedules:
- First Review: May 15, 2017 and response from Voice country team by July 1, 2017
- Second Review: October 1, 2017 and response from Voice country team by November 15, 2017
- Third Review: March 15, 2018 and response from Voice country team by May 1, 2018
Please take note that within this review period, Voice might ask you to submit additional documents as follows:
- Copy of registration certificate
- Organisational Profile
- Financial Reports for the past 2 years
- Audit Reports for the past 2 years
- Proof of bank account
The next proposal cycle of this grant will be announced on this website or through our Facebook page.