Indigenous groups and ethnic minorities.
Age-discriminated vulnerable groups, notably the young and the elderly
Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people
People living with disabilities
Grant amount5.000 - 25.000
Closing date31 Dec 2017
Targeting (informal) groups or organisations to raise awareness, develop transformative leadership, build confidence and skills and work against stigmatisation of marginalised and discriminated groups. Smaller grants with average one-year timeframe, accessible for informal groups through for example a partnering with formal organisations. Empowerment grants are available from €5,000 to €25,000 (approx. ₱265,000 to ₱1,300,000).
Please follow these steps:
- Read the Grant Manual.
- Read the baseline report infographics.
- Read the call for proposals infographics.
- Download and complete the application form.
- Submit application to email@example.com.
Voice country team will send you a feedback within 6 weeks after the receipt of your application. Please take note that within this review period, Voice might ask you to submit additional documents as follows:
- Copy of registration or accreditation certificate
- If applicable any financial statements for the past 2 years
- Proof of bank account